Tuesday, September 9, 2008

YAY! I made the front page of Etsy!

I cannot believe it.. a treasury I made made the front page of Etsy! I am so thrilled and honored. I LOVE making treasuries. I think I have discovered a secret dream job of curating (but only art and things of my choice!). I didn't actually see my treasury on the front page, but some of my etsy friends took the screen shots for me.

And I am especially happy because the bottom right item is from a fellow Maineteam Member Backwoods Creations

I also had Jamie's aloe leaves print in my alternates that I intended to switch out if I caught the FP, but I didn't. Who knew I'd get it! But yay!

And!!!! Not to mention I have gotten 3 sales this week which sold 7 items!!!!!

Thank you to the Etsy community for supporting me and Whimsidoodle!

2 comments:

MaryAnn said...

Yeahh! It is awesome to be on the frontpage. Welcome back to blogging and thanks for mentioning me.

Lauren said...

Congratulations on creating a front page treasury!

Your blog is pretty cool -- one of the few that I enjoyed looking through...keep posting!


Origami Lights by whimsidoodle.etsy.com