Wednesday, September 10, 2008

a whole lot of treasury going on

I am so lucky to have been featured in so many treasuries in the past several months. These are the ones I was lucky enough to get screen shots of.

Not to be constantly repeating myself, but I really am astounded each day by how wonderful the Etsy community is. Talk about a group of people supporting one another and how amazing that is and how deep it goes considering we're all hiding behind a monitor. But then again... we're not. Those of us on the Maineteam get out there and go to eachother's homes and have
parties and genuinely have created relationships and ways to help one another; to compliment each other. Jamie is just ingenious in her efforts to cross promote. Talk about "better than a thank you note".. check out the 2nd picture and read the bottom of the description!

I am truly ashamed by my lack of blogging this summer. Which is just too funny, since I held out as long as I possibly could on creating a blog.
But now I feel as though it lets me reveal a piece of myself. And that makes perfect sense, because I am an external thinker and sparing the people in my life... I can only talk so much!

I miss posting about the kids, so I will definitely do that in the next few days. Lots of fun things happened this summer. Some intense things as well. I wil l also be doing a tribute to my beautiful brother Jim who unexpectedly passed away in July.

Thank you to those who have made comments encouraging me to keep writing! Oh and please don't mind my major formatting dilemmas! Ok.. I've had enough of this horribleness of a layout. I am only showing three treasuries tonight and will post some more in upcoming posts. I will spare the ugliness...

No comments:


Origami Lights by whimsidoodle.etsy.com