Wednesday, September 24, 2008

i just love a good GTG

And what a great one it was! We had an awesome turn out. GTG.. or Get Together in Nest speak (www.thenest.com, a truly fabulous site, which I don't look at enough and am guilty of only chatting with my Maine friends) is when a bunch of ladies who have become friends through the local positing sites, in our case Maine, gather together for a shindig. and wow.. I think I can actually name everyone in the picture without having even looked at the post about it on the board! From left to right: Katie and Ben, Jess, Denise, Nicole, Carly, Shannon, Sara, Kristen, Jill, Darcie, Megan, Me, Erika, oh grrr HikinandClimbing, Jess, Kristen, Summer and Jake.

We had an awesome lunch at Buck's Naked BBQ in Freeport. Mmmm I got the catfish sandwich, with collared greens and corn bread as my sides oh and a pumpkin head beer. Good stuff.

Oh and did I mention I was kidless? Yup.. first girl outing out since I had the kiddo... Jeff had both girls and I ate lunch and shopped sans baby. It was really fun. Bless her heart I love her with all of mine, but it was nice!

I love getting together.. it just makes my day!

No comments:


Origami Lights by whimsidoodle.etsy.com