Thursday, September 25, 2008

another day for whimsidoodle

Today was a good day... and a productive day. Kelsey is definitely teeething and two of her 1 year molars are coming in on the same side, so she took a LONG nap (happens when she's up a lot at night.) I managed to vacuum, do the dishes, do laundry, put clothes away, take pictures of 3 items, get them uploaded, get a gift ready to go, pack... whew.. and more.

Some of my latest items listed on whimsidoodle
Jess made a huge batch of onesie cards which is awesome! oh.. I left Josh's birdhouse out of the collage. I am so excited to have all of these new items by such talented people in my shop! One thing I love about etsy is the trading aspect! It's a fabulous way to get things you're hoping to have if the other person has interest in trading with you. I am currently doing trades with my cousin, Mary Morra and the Lemon Drop Studio.

So tomorrow Kelsey and I head out to Massachusetts for a crazy busy, but really fun and exciting four days! Tomorrow we'll be in Marbleshead (one of my favorite places!) with KT and Emily. Then Saturday we head to Danvers for Reece's baby shower. Then back to KT's and hopefully a trip to the Peabody Essex Musuem. Then Sunday I head down to Boston.. JP to stay with Ash.. so excited to see her and meet Temple! Then Monday Shea took the day off and we're heading to Downtown Crossing.. YAY H&M and hopefully Kendall Square to the Garment District.. can't believe I have never been there!

It may be a whirlwind few days, but I am looking forward to it!

No comments:


Origami Lights by whimsidoodle.etsy.com