Thursday, June 12, 2008

A childless moment...

Kelsey is taking her morning nap and I actually found myself thinking, "now what?". Don't you love when that happens? Rarely do I check everything off my list. But then of course I feel guilty thinking "should I read this magazine or should I be tackling the projects that haven't even made it to my list yet like organizing the pantry I've let become a disaster?" sadly... I think the pantry might win, but it is Thursday, which means Jeff plays basketball, which mean pantry can happen after bedtime. Gorgeous windy day outside.. here I come!


A large group of Etsy folks decided to have a "Yart Sale" (ok.. a lot of quotation marks today).. get it... Art Sale meets Yard Sale. Pretty cool idea. If you go to etsy and type in "yart" in the search bar all 8000+ items (as of today) will appear and they are all on sale! Here's what I listed for $3 off the regular price.

Oh and on a final thought... Kelsey yesterday not really sure what she was upset about, but this was actually before she banged her head on the floor literally 20 seconds later. You have to love the ode to Richard Simmons shorts!

Until next time!

Enjoy the day...

rainy, sunny.. whatever it is where you are!

1 comment:

Summer said...

What's a childless moment like. The only time I get is when Jake is in bed at night and then it's just chores! My house is a mess! Oh well! I'll be home with Jake soon!

THEN we need to have Jake and Kelsey playdates! Without a doubt! :)


Origami Lights by whimsidoodle.etsy.com